Monday 17 February 2014

What Kind of Mind are You?

Scenting
In her TED talk (link below), Temple Grandin talks about how we all have something different to contribute to society. So naturally I began to think about what it is that I contribute.

I like to draw and play music and learn about things and understand them. You could call it putting things into boxes and you would probably be right on the money.

(Is there anything wrong with doing that?)

I realise that I won’t be able to develop new scientific technology or cure things like cancer; but what I can do is allow the world that I experience to be filtered through me and all of my experience so that when it comes out it is in the form of insight that can have some prevalence in the lives of others.

What do you have to contribute to this world?

No comments:

Post a Comment